Style Splash // Spring 2015 Floral prints are trending and here are 6 blossoming DIY projects
Spring 2015 has arrived, and in New York it arrived in style! The best New York fashion week shows displayed stunning visions of exotic and timeless floral prints for this season. Oscar de la Renta’s spring runway collection was simply breathtaking, and featured bold floral prints as well as, classic floral embellishments. I have to admit, I've always been a little apprehensive of large floral prints for fear that I may look like a walking-talking sofa from the 80’s, or my home look like a set straight out of the Golden Girls. But I have fear no more! If the runway collections for this year didn't make me want to run out and buy every floral print I can get my hands on then these floral inspired DIY projects have made a believer out of me! Click on the blogs to find out more.
- The House that Lars Built - Great use for a scarf you've been wanting to wear but have no use for!
- Sarah Hearts - Such a fashionable idea for left over fabric.
- Stuff Steph Does - A beautiful floral print I can certainly live with!
- Always Rooney - Proof that shoes do make a great canvas for art.
- Love Maegan - I love the romantic look of this clutch
- The Crafted Life - I love these large modern florals. What a fierce looking box!
*Oscar de la Renta runway pics from E-online
Happy Weekend Everyone!