Happy Friday Friends! I've rounded up a few items that caught my fancy this week. Including the book launch of The Magnolia Story. I already started reading it, and it's truly inspirational how Chip and Joanna Gaines went from literally nothing to one of HGTV's most famous house flipping duo. I can't wait to finish it up this weekend. Fall is in full swing and I can't wait to do more baking and decorating. Hopefully these ideas inspire you to do the same :D
1. If you're a fan of HGTV's Fixer Upper then The Magnolia Story is a MUST read this weekend!
2. How beautiful are these colorful cake toppers? Perfect for Fall entertaining.
3. These floral pumpkins are so pretty. They make me want to throw a Holloween party.
4. I'm totally crushing on this entry way decor (read on for more tips on Fall decorating).
5. Why not celebrate Halloween with a Cat Cake?!! Any reason for something sweet.!